- Chairlifts can help prevent injuries among seniors and disabled adults.
- Certain brands provide affordable installation chairlift services.
- Straight, curved, and outdoor chairlifts are available for purchase.
One of the places seniors are most at risk for falling is a staircase. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around three million older adults are treated in emergency departments for fall injuries each year. Falling is also the cause of more than 32,000 fatalities in older adults annually. To prevent falling up or down the stairs, seniors can get a chairlift installed at home.
Chairlifts allow seniors to move safely throughout the home and lower the risk of a fall on staircases. You can discover other benefits to chairlifts with an online search.
Here are some of the top affordable chairlift brands to consider.
Anyone looking for comfortable and affordable chairlifts should check out what AmeriGlide has to offer. The company can accommodate whatever chairlift needs you request, whether it be a curved or straight staircase.
There are three types of stairlifts available with AmeriGlide:
- Straight Stairlifts starting at $1,999;
- Curved Stairlifts starting at $8,614, and;
- Outdoor Stairlifts starting at $2,850.
AmeriGlide guarantees the best price for chairlifts. But if you find a lower price elsewhere, the company will match their price and give you an additional 10-percent off.